Thursday 15 August 2013

Procedure for JNTU Online Convocation Service (Original Degree)

Are you looking for the procedure for convocation certificate of JNTUH, here I am providing the detailed information of OD online application / JNTUH convocation.  After successful completion of B.Tech Degree under JNTU, student will get Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo at the college, these certificates are valid only 6 months duration officially, hence every student must apply and should get Original Degree from the Jahwaharlal Nehru University, Hyderabad.
How to apply for Original Degree (OD) of JNTUH : The registration procedure for getting original degree certificates of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / MBA / MCA and all other convocation ODs’ are through online mode only. The manual application procedure for applying convocation is not available under JNTUH.

Students’ have login the website http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/ OR epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation OR http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices to register for original degree, after login a student has to register under “New user registration”. The candidate user name shall be the students’ hall ticket number of the course studied.

In the NEW USER REGISTRATION” he / she has to provide the details of Hall Ticket Number, password, candidate name, father name, gender, date of birth, college name, college code, mobile number, email address, communication address etc., after providing all the above details your registration will be completed.

Note: The above details should enter very carefully because the OD will be sent to the above address and if any problem occurred while registration necessary communication will be received.

How to find your convocation year and amount of fee to be paid for convocation: The convocation year may found with the students admission year or with first 2 digits of hall ticket number. A student has to add 4 years to the admitted year (generally hall ticket number starts with admitted year), for example student admitted in 2009 the hall ticket number begin with 09. In other way the outgoing year will be the student convocation year.

What is the fee structure and how to pay the amount of OD fee: The convocation fee will depend on the following criteria. a) pre-convocation b) at the time convocation c) post convocation.

Pre-Convocation:  The student wants to take OD before convocation; he/she has to pay Rs.2900/- (those who have applied for degree in the pre-convocation mode should not apply for convocation in the convocation)

At the time of Convocation: JNTU will give the convocation notification every year, at the time of notification students have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee of original degree. JNTU will publish the last date for submit the application through online mode,  from 2008 admitted batch onwards (convocation year 2012) JNTU is collecting the original degree fee (convocation fee) along with their IV year B.Tech II Semester examination fee. Hence, student those who are admitted from 2008 academic year (Roll No. starts with 08 for regular students & 09 for lateral entry students) need not to pay the convocation fee, these students have to do registration on online and necessary details have to submit according to the registration methods.

Post convocation: After completion of the convocation, those who are not applied, those who are completed course in supplementary he/she has to pay Rs.500/- additionally every late year i.e., Rs.1600/- (600 OD fee + 500 late fee), for 1st late year,  Rs.1600/- for 2nd late year and Rs.2100/- for 3rd late year and so on. Each year Rs.500/- late fee will be charged.

What is the mode of payment for OD:  Tow types of payment methods are available under JNTUH for applying convocation. a. Online Challan b. Online Payment

Online Challan:  In case the student opts for online challan mode, the registration software generates the online challan of SBH Bank. Using the challan student has to make payment any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad personally and the challan No., payment branch code, branch name has to be mentioned at online registration server http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation OR http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices under add challan details.

Online Payment :  If student opt online payment, he/she can transfer the amount through using Master / Visa Credit / ATM cards with following the scree instructions, after transferring the amount save the payment screen for future use if required.

What are the other requirements required for OD application: Candidates has to keep Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo at the time of registration as the Provisional Certificate Number (computer generated), Serial number of CMM (printed above name of the candidate in CMM)  and pass division need to be entered.

Instructions for uploading Digital Photo: The Photo should be in color and the size of photo should be in between 6 to 20 KB only. The photo print should be clear and with a continuous tone and quality. The Photo should have full face, front view eyes open. Photo should present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin. Center head withing frame. The background should be plain white or off white.  There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background. The photo should be in JPEG/JPG format only.  Soft Copy of a Proof of Identity size should be between 100-200 KB. Soft Copy of Provisional Certificate size should be between 200-300 KB.

Students should furnish their Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC).



How to receive Original Degree (Convocation Certificate): The degree certificates of all the bachelor degree courses, Master degree courses, M.S and M.Phil degree will be sent by registered post to the individuals to the address given in their online application.

Gold Medal recipients and Ph.D degree scholars can receive their degree in person at the convocation (convocation date will be published in all leading papers and JNTU website)  

Help Center: JNTUH has provided help line desk for students, if any candidate is needs clarification or help, he/she may contact the helplines on  040-32410671, 9347733340.

If you required more help in this regard feel free to post your query here, I will try to resolve your problem.

You can also visit for more information : JNTUH V Convocation 2014 

29 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear admin,
    I am a 2012 passed out M.Tech student. I have taken and paid online Callahan for OD application. I am getting the following error, when I entered my number at add Callahan details.
    "Invalid hallticketno Entry./No Such Hallticketno Exists. Please Check your Hallticketno"
    So to whom I have to contact or send me the link where can I submit my payment details. My email id: bsivakumar100@gmail.com
    Plz replay ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Siva,

    Kindly login in convocation website with entering your Roll No and Password, if you are able to see the personnel details as it has given the error Invalid hall ticket no entry / no such hall ticket no and also check whether you are entering right hall ticket number. Due the the server problems such errors will appear, try two or three days in the different timings.

    Even though if you are not able to upload, kindly contact JNTU Help Center numbers for further assistants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanq Dear Murrali,
      I have been trying for one week, but I am getting the same error to upload my challan details. JNTU help center numbers are not responding. I have no problem with login, I am getting error only when I try to upload challan details only. Can you tell me to whom I have to meet at JNTUH?
      Thanq

      Delete
  4. im b tech 2008 paased out .want to collect convocation.it is not happening through e-payment.is there any other way or is convocation over for 2013?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same issue for me ? Can someone please help

      Delete
    2. Only through online procedure is available at JNTU. There is no other way to get convocation. Kindly contact JNTU thorough help numbers or personally visit Exam Branch, JNTU, Kukatpally for your issue.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your kind information,I have applied for the online convocation for M.B.A through online payment.Could you please let me know how much time will it take them to send the convocation certificate to my home address

    ReplyDelete
  6. how to check the status of paid challan ,i have already paid and it is still asking me select payment mode ?? admin plzz reply what to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly elaborate your problem in detail, so that I can answer for your query

      Delete
  7. Hi,

    _http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation this link is not working its giving some error (Web Server Temporarily Unavailable (tcp_error) ) . I need to add my challan details which i paid on saturday in SBH bank for my convocation. Please help as i need my original degree(convocation) urgently.

    Many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    I have completed Btech in 2005 and i have not taken provisional certificate, now i want to take the convacation certificate without provisional certificate, is it possible, can you let me know the way to get convacation without provisional

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Can somebody please help me with my above query it is very much urgent.

    Now, when i tried opening http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation this link , it is getting opened but when i am clicking on add challan details button again some error page is coming. please help me to add challan details or is there any other way i can add these details ?????

    or let me know is it necessary to add the challan details? can't i get my convocation without this as i paid the amount in bank on my name and hall ticket number.. ?

    And those phone numbers you have provided are wrong i tried many times.. :(:(

    please reply as this is really important for me to get my convocation at the earliest..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the convocation server is giving the error when I tried and it is not working, the challan details entry is mandatory even if you paid at bank with your name and Hall Ticket Number. The Phone Numbers are correct which I mentioned above. You can try with JNTUH EPBX land numbers 04023158661, 04023158662, 04023158663 and ask the operator to connect SDC cell (Software Development Center). SDC cell is taking care of all convocation certificates, they will help you in this regard. All the Best

      Delete
  10. Try entering only last three digits of your PC number it works.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. if we type wrong divission like first class divission in pc and during registration if we select by mistake to first class with distinction does it get cancelled

    ReplyDelete
  12. I paid 2900/- without any urgency of my OD and I don't know it's pre convocation and in the website also they are not mentioned any thing about the same. Looks like these people are trying to cheat students without proper information while applying OD.
    Can I get the money back?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sir,
    i uploaded the image but it wasnt clear..so i thought to upload another one but im not finding anything to change the image as im not able to see that upload image page again..pls help me sir..

    ReplyDelete
  14. i was applying for convocation certificate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi...I passed b.tech in 2017 from jntuh..but I couldn't apply for od at that time...now when I try to apply error is happening..that my hall ticket is invalid..pls tell me what to do sir

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello I want to ask some question regarding jntuh student service portal I lost my password and I didn't remember that which email I gave now how I should apply for my od

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello iam getting my convocation type as pre convacation how can i change it to in convocation

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have completed m.tech in April of 2022. When I tried to apply for od its showing convocation type as pre-convocation and the fee is 3500/- when can I expect in-convocation as it is already 6 months from completion of the course.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have completed my BTech in 2022 with 2 backlogs so I applied for grace marks, and when I try to apply for OD it shows pre convocation and 2900 of fee.

    ReplyDelete
  20. my college convocation is done a week before its showing in-convocation for my friends and pre-convocation for me, how can i change convocation type.

    ReplyDelete