Tuesday 16 September 2014

B.Pharmacy Exam Notification for Nov / Dec 2014.

The University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Pharm examinations (Regular and Suppl.) during Nov/Dec 2014.

This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
I B.Pharm. (R13) Supplementary
I B.Pharm. (R09) Supplementary
I B.Pharm. (R07) Supplementary
I B.Pharm. (NR) Supplementary
II B.Pharm. – I Sem. (R13) –Regular
II B.Pharm. – I Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
II B.Pharm. – I Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
II B.Pharm. – I Sem. (NR) – Supplementary
II B.Pharm. – II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
II B.Pharm. – II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
III B.Pharm. – I Sem. (R09)–Regular& Supplementary
III B.Pharm. – I Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
III B.Pharm. – I Sem. (NR) – Supplementary
III B.Pharm. – II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
III B.Pharm. – II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
III B.Pharm. – II Sem. (NR) – Supplementary
IVB.Pharm.– I Sem. (R09) – Regular& Supplementary
IVB.Pharm.– I Sem. (R07) – Supplementary
IV B.Pharm. – I Sem. (NR) – Supplementary

The last date for payment of examination fee and online registration schedules is given below:

Exam Registration Without Late Fee - 16-09-2014
Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 30-09-2014
Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- 07-10-2014

Detailed Notification is attached here : -   Notification B.Pharmacy

No comments:

Post a Comment